By clicking on this, you have agreed to accept our Terms & Conditions & Company Return Policy to our Account Application described below.
(1) ICS Clean Supplies Ltd ("ICS Clean" ) and Applicant agree that the terms of this agreement shall apply with respect to all products and
services delivered to the Applicant and that this agreement shall be constructed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the
Province of British Columbia. The parties agree to be bound by the jurisdiction of British Columbia.
(2) Applicant hereby irrevocably authorizes and directs all credit references to release to ICS Clean such credit information as ICS Clean
may require to determine Applicant's credit worthiness and/or to enforce any claims of ICS Clean against the applicant.
(3) All accounts are C.O.D- cash on demand until ICS Clean has contacted any references if necessary. In the event that credit is extended,
repayment must be made in accordance with the terms outlined on the invoice. ICS Clean reserves the right to revoke any time and
without notice. In such case, any amounts outstanding on the account at the time the credit facility is revoked will be immediately due
regardless of the terms presented on the invoice.
(4) Payments for goods and services delivered becomes due as set out in ICS Clean's invoice(s) to Applicant, failing which Applicant shall be
in default of this agreement and interest shall accure at 24% per annum, calculated and compounded monthly, both before and after
judgement, on all overdue amounts, including but not limited to interest.
(5) Returned goods, if accepted by ICS Clean are subject to the following terms and conditions. The applicant has 15 calendar days to
return or exchange an item from the date of purchase listed on ICS Clean's invoice(s) for a full refund and/or store exchange. Qualified
returns are subject for review by ICS Clean staff and must be unused and unopened. Returns must include Applicants original receipt
providing ICS Clean proof of purchase. ICS Clean reserves the right to reject any returns deemed inadequate. If the product is damaged in
anyway or exceeds the 15 calendar day return structure will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and/or provided back to the Applicant in
the form of an in store credit. ICS Clean reserves the rights to reject any return inadequate to these terms and conditions.
(6) Special order items including equipment parts and consumables are Final Sale. ICS Clean will not assume any responsibility on parts or
consumables incorrectly ordered by the Applicant.
(7) In accordance with the British Columbia Provincial Sales Tax Act and the Provincial Sales Tax Exemption and Refund Regulations, ICS
Clean requires all PST information to be provided accurately and in its entirety to provide PST exemption on goods purchased. ICS Clean
reserves the right to assume no liability from its Applicant for any exemptions made that have been deemed exempt direct from the
Applicant at their discretion.
(8) The Applicant hereby certifies that the information provided within this application and any other financial information furnished in
connection herewith, is true and correct and that this information is being furnished to ICS Clean for the purposes of extending credit.
The undersigned has read, understood, and agreed on behalf of the Applicant, and personally, to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. After acceptance by ICS Clean, this agreement becomes a binding Agreement
“Guiding our consumers and local businesses through the manufacturing processes and materials that make up the products we distribute including guides to meet all recycling and disposal regulations in British Columbia”